Let's Transform Psychiatry Together
Join a team that’s making psychiatric care better for all
We are on a mission to transform health care for all through our human-centered, technology powered model. Everything we do is built around how people live today, from our office experience to the exceptional people we hire to technology that simplifies getting — and giving — care.
Looking to make a big impact? Join Us!
Knoxville, TN, USA
Why Choose Onrise?
Onrise Care is an experienced behavioral health company that provides innovative treatment solutions to costly populations. By providing efficient, provider-centered, accessible care for populations with behavioral health problems, we alleviate the suffering of patients while saving payers money.
Onrise Care takes a team-based approach to providing outstanding patient care. The Onrise team is responsible for delivering excellent, high-touch behavioral health and coordinating that care with patients’ other treatment providers. Therapists are a key part of our care model because of the difficult nature of our patients’ illnesses and the attention that they require. This position will be split between providing in person and tele health services.
- Complete Psychosocial Evaluations
- Develop, coordinate, and monitor the care plan
- Provide individual, group and family psychotherapy
- Provide behavioral health education to patients and their caregivers
- Form relationships with patients and their caregivers to support prevention focused care and ED/hospital diversion.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field
- LCSW, LPC or LMFT preferred
- Strong communication skills and customer service orientation
- A positive attitude and ability to provide compassionate non-judgmental care to patients